HOW TO ORDER ?
Decided you want to have your own custom paintball clothing? Here are the simple steps you have to follow:
- Chose one of our jersey styles.
- Contact Anthrax design department by email, phone or Skype. In case you want to create your own design, we will supply you with the needed templates.
- Explain to us every idea you have about your jersey and your prefered colors.
- E-mail us every logo you want to be on the jersey icluding team logo and sponsor logos. Major paintball brands logos can be added by our designers.
- Study our sizing charts and prepare a list of sizes, players names and numbers.
- Supply us with a delivery address.
- Study the order review that we will send you and arrange the payment.
HOW TO PAY?
Worried about the way you will submit your payment? Dont be! You can pay your order by bank transfer or Paypal. In any case, you will receive an order review stating the total cost of your order and all the information for you to make the payment.
In order to start the process of the design and manufacture of a custom jersey, we need you to confirm your order by payment.
An advance payment of 150 Eur is needed in order to have our designers prepare a design for you. After we produce the design that you desire, we are ready to move to the production phase. All orders must be 100% payed before production begins.
In case you dont have a Paypal account you can create it at www.paypal.com
HOW DO I SUBMIT MY OWN DESIGN?
In case you are familiar with digital design or just want to give it a shot, you can supply us with your own ready to print design.
Before starting your own design, contact our customer service in order to get the correct templates. Our staff will provide guidelines and advice on how to create your own unique design.
In order to be able to create your own design, you need to have access to design software like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw or similar software. Don't forget that your designs will have to be sent over to us in editable, layered format! Design files usually are quite big, so you can use any file sharing service, like www.wetransfer.com, to e-mail us your design!
Here is a checklist that you need to have in mind, before submitting your design. If your design doesn't follow the guidelines, you will have to fix it before submitting it.
- Your design file has to be a layered, editable design format. Files like .ai, .psd, and .pdf work best.
- Your design file should not be in a rasterised file format. Designs submitted in .jpg, .png or similar rasterised format are not accepted.
- Hand drawn or scanned documents are not accepted.
- The color mode of your design must be RGB. CMYK mode files are not accepted.
- Your design should not exceed 1 GB in size.
- The minimum resolution of your design should be 200 DPI and the size of our template should not be altered.
- The player names and numbers , for every player, need to be included in a separate layer each.
- Each design should be submitted in a single file. For example submitting a separate design file for each players is not accepted.
Example of how a template looks like (attention , this is not an actual template) :
HOW LONG IS THE PRODUCTION TIME?
In Anthrax we take great pride in our quick production and delivery times. The design process takes between 7 to 10 working days. After the design is finalised the manufacturing process begins that takes another 12 working days. After quality inspection the jerseys are ready to ship to every part of the world. We ship our products through TNT express delivery. This service will reach everywhere in the world within 3 days, while it needs only 1 day to reach major European cities.
In case you are in a great hurry you can request an express delivery. In express delivery, we will try and get the whole process done for you within or less than 10 working days. This comes at no extra cost for you but it depends on our production schedule. So if you need it just ask for it!